Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Releases I Am Dying For

Obviously there are a ton of books that I'm looking forward to, but I thought I'd give you a list of some of the ones I'm most anticipating (gah it was so tough narrowing it down). 2015 is promising to be a fantastic year in books (as is every year tbh haha. Such a great time to be a reader of YA novels) and most of the novels listed will be YA.

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard- 2015 sometime
I absolutely loved Something Strange and Deadly, and have high hopes for this series, especially considering that it's high fantasy! No cover as yet; hopefully Tor give it something good...



Firefight by Brandon Sanderson- January 6
ALKSWEFAWEFL BRANDON SANDERSON. DAT CLIFFHANGER IN STEELHEART. GIVE THIS BOOK TO ME NOW AND NO ONE GETS HURT.






Fairest and Winter by Marissa Meyer- January 27, November 24
Fairest = villain POV = awesome.
Winter = series conclusion = pls give it to me.







Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher- January 31
I actually don't really like NA in general, but these two authors write NA books that I've really enjoyed. Quite excited for them to collaborate, and looking forward to seeing what they come up with!








The Autumn Republic by Brian McClellan- February 10
Oh man, this trilogy is just fantastic. Anything mixing magic and technology is going to be pretty exciting for me, and this series is able to combine a complex cast of characters with an incredibly engaging plot.




The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead- February 10
Another highly anticipated series conclusion! This is going to be the last book in what's basically a 12 book series, if you count VA and Bloodlines as one big series. I'm really excited about this one, especially since it's so close to the release date, but at the same time it's sad that the whole thing is going to be ending, if you know what I mean.




A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab- February 24
HOW FANTASTICALLY AWESOME IS THIS COVER. Honestly, if I didn't already know and love Victoria Schwab, I probably would've bought this book on cover alone. But since I do know and love Victoria Schwab (Vicious was just fantabulous), I am ridiculously excited to get my hands on this one!

P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han- April 21
No cover for this one! But after that semi-cliffhanger-ish ending of the first book (tbh the ending of the first book would have been an acceptable ending for a contemporary, but there's always the feeling of BUT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT, you know?) I would really, really like to know what's in store for the characters of To All the Boys (keeping things spoiler free here haha)




The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West- May 5
I've already pre-ordered this book, because I know I will absolutely love it. Plus it was super cheap, being a paperback first hehe. I know that Kasie will fulfill my fluffy romance needs!






A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas- May 5
SARAH J MAAS ERMAHGERD HOW COULD YOU NOT BE EXCITED ABOUT ANYTHING SHE WRITES MY GOD SHE'S SUCH A FANTASTIC AUTHOR WITH HER CHARACTERS AND WORLD BUILDING AND DEVELOPMENT OF ALL THE THINGS AND JKALSDFJAWLKEF!!!!

The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan- October 6
No cover for this either! But it's about a character named Magnus Chase...maybe, just maybe we'll be able to see a glimpse of Percy and Annabeth in the series? Pretty please?

Shadows of Self by Brandon Sanderson- November 19
BRANDON SANDERSON AKJESLKF! Really just the name of the author should be self explanatory here, with his world building and magic systems and plot twists and general awesomeness!

So what are your most anticipated 2015 releases? Do you share any with me?