Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


I was tagged for this by the awesome Joy @ Thoughts by J. Thanks, Joy!
I'm pretty sure I got tagged by someone else as well, but I can't remember who I'M SO SORRY ><

Nomination Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their website.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they've sent you.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to answer 10 questions that you pose to them

1. Pizza or pasta?
Por que no los dos? But if I had to choose, pizza. So delicious!

2. If you could read only one book for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
NOPETY NOPE NOT ANSWERING THIS. THIS IS A QUESTION MADE OF EVIL.

3. Quick, think of an author! Who was the first one that popped into your head?
Ahhhhh! J.K. Rowling! lol cliched, I know...

4. If you had the ability to turn into any magical creature from any book, what would you be?
A dragon, duh. They're freaking awesome! A super smart dragon like Saphira from Eragon or Smaug from The Hobbit though, not like one from Game of Thrones or Harry Potter.
Or a knarl from Harry Potter. I like knarls.

5. What was the best book you’ve read this year?
Well, I haven't read too many books like year so far (2015), so I'll answer for 2014 instead with: EVERY-FREAKING-THING BY BRANDON SANDERSON AKJLWEJFLHASFL!!
Actually, even for 2015, my answer would be FIREFIGHT BECAUSE BRANDON SANDERSON IS AMAZING AKLEWFASDJF!!

6. What was the worst book you’ve read this year?
Again, answering for 2014, it's a tossup between the DNF of Endgame: The Calling by James Frey (complete and utter crap) and Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid (which I finished, but which was also terrible).

7. Who is your most read author?
I think Cassandra Clare? Okay, no, apparently it's Meg Cabot at 48 books, according to Goodreads. Holy crap, that's a lot of Meg Cabot. I went through a phase in high school lol. They're still pretty good though, not gonna lie. Second is Richelle Mead at 24 and third Robert Muchamore at 20. Brandon Sanderson is down at number 10 with 16 books!

8. What book would you sell your soul for in 2015?
Um, everything by Brandon Sanderson. Also A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas. And The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan. Basically, I would sell my soul for most books on my TBR; I'm not picky like that :P

9. What’s your favourite book to film adaption of 2014?
The Fault in Our Stars was just fantastic. It was such a faithful adaptation! Gone Girl was creepily awesome too.

10. What book would you love to see on the big screen?
Hmm...maybe Speechless by Hannah Harrington? Although it would be pretty difficult to pull off the whole not-speaking thing. Unless you do it in voiceovers? Gahh I don't know.

Anyway, thanks again for tagging me, Joy! It was fun answering most of these questions *glares at #2*

I'm going to tag:
Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales
Olivia @ Bookcomet
And I think I'll just stop with you two because I'm lazy :P

And your questions are:
1. Have you read any Brandon Sanderson? (The answer better be yes... :P)
2. Is there any fictional character who you would like to swap lives with?
3. Most anticipated book of 2015?
4. If you could swap the covers of any two books, what would they be?
5. What's your favourite food?
6. Was there a book in 2014 that you were anticipating that let you down?
7. What was your favourite movie from 2014?
8. Is there a book that you would recommend to absolutely everyone?
9. How much time do you spend on the internet per day?
10. What were your five favourite reads of 2014?

Sorry if you've already been tagged! :)